Like Calcium, Potassium is a major constituent of seawater and its concentration is around 390 mg/l of seawater.
K-Balance contains several highly concentrated Potassium salts.
Our tests, in many aquariums, have shown beneficial effects on color and growth after a few days of dosing.
Acts quickly for a better expansion of the polyps.
– Strengthens the growth and coloration of all corals, especially in SPS such as Montipora, Stylopora, Seriatopora, Pocillopora, Acropora.
– Recommended in all aquariums.
A low potassium level can be recognized by these symptoms:
- The Montipora stop their growth, their colors are dull or greyish, a good coloring without Potassium is impossible.
- With a low rate of Potassium, the Poccillopora and the Stylopora look like they have been taken out of the water, the polyps have returned and the color is pale, without depth and as if washed out. Blue Acroporas also look washed out.
- The tissues of Seriatopora can completely necrotize in a few days. Turbinaria Reniformis stop growing.
Do not increase the dosages prescribed on the label. The product is highly concentrated. We recommend checking the potassium level regularly as well as those of Ca and Mg.
Dosage: 1ml /100l per day.